1. Combine ground chicken, sesame oil, miso paste, Ohba leaves, scallion, lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, red chili, shallot, garlic and ginger into a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Leave to marinade for 1 hour.
2. Soak wooden skewer for at least 30 minutes and dry with towel. Scoop a few tablespoons of ground chicken mixture and shape it into log. Carefully insert the wooden skewer and repeat the step with remaining chicken mixture. Grill tsukune for 8 – 10 minutes on high heat until cooked through.
3. For kuah kacang, heat 1 cup of oil in a pot. Add in sliced shallot and fry until softened.
4. While stirring, add in chili paste and cook until the oil has raise to the surface and the paste is slightly darker.
5. Add in ground peanut, gula Melaka and water. Bring it to boil and let the sauce thicken a bit. Season with salt.
6. Serve tsukune with kuah kacang on the side. Sprinkle tsukune with toasted white sesame seed if desired.