BALSAMIC GLAZE PEARL ONION WITH MUSHROOM
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time : 35 mins
You Will Need
- Pearl Onion, peeled, 200g
- White button mushroom, 500g
- Balsamic vinegar, 4 tablespoons
- Fresh thyme, a few sprigs
- Sea salt, As needed
- Olive oil, As needed
- Salted butter, As needed
- Heat up a pan with olive oil and butter. When the pan is really hot, put in the thyme leaves followed by the mushroom and pearl onion.
- Sauté until fragrant and swirl in the balsamic vinegar.
- Let the vinegar caramelized slightly and make sure the onion and mushroom are well coated.
- Season with salt and pepper.