Yee Sang is always a must during Chinese New Year and The Grocer’s Kitchen wants to make it easy for us all! From 15th January to 21st February 2021, you can order our Prosperity Salmon Yee Sang at selected B.I.G. stores.
As a traditional Chinese dish, particularly in Malaysia, Yee Sang is symbolic of good luck, prosperity, health, and all things auspicious. The significance of the tossing is to wish for abundant luck and happiness for all and as we look ahead the new year, let’s start off right with a proper, tasty Yee Sang!
Reunion dinners are what we look forward to each Lunar New Year and even though this year might look a little different, a tasty and quaint reunion with loved ones isn’t entirely off the table. Pre-order with us from 7th January to 28th February 2021 for the freshest and best quality seafoods and meats to make your reunion a great one! Click the button below to download the menu and Order Form.
Terms & Conditions:
• All orders must be placed 3 days in advance.
• Pre-order valid from 7th Jan – 28th Feb 2021.
• Available at all Ben’s Independent Grocer outlets.
• No advance payment required.
• Pay at checkout counter when collect order.
• Last day of collection 3rd Mar 2021.
What’s In Store
Eat & Drink