B.I.G. Raya Fair 2022
B.I.G.’s Raya Fair is here! Get ready to celebrate this Ramadhan and Raya with us! Come and shop with us at www.bites.com.my now!
Special Ramadhan Recipe
- In a simple container, combine all the ingredients that have been ground together with the spices*.
- Stir well until it becomes a paste. Put it aside for a moment.
- Heat oil in a pan or pot, saute cinnamon, cloves, star anise, cardamom, lemongrass until fragrant.
- Add the spice paste that we separated earlier. Stir until the oil rises.
- Next, add the rice, mix well and cook for a while.
- Put water in it. Then add pandan leaves, chicken cubes, bunjut soup, chicken or meat.
- Stir well and let it cook until the rice turns into porridge.
- When the porridge starts to simmer, add the vegetables, salt and black pepper powder.
- Finally, add coconut milk and if you like it melted, please add a little water. Feel.
- Ready to be served with garnish.
Ingredient A: Blend all
- 1 large onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ½ inches of ginger
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 handful of dried shrimp
- 1 cup rice (wash and drain)
- 10 cups of water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 piece of pandan leaf knotted
- 2 lemongrass stalks are tapped
- 1 tablespoon full of Babas date spice* (want more delicious mixed with beriani spice)
- 1 chicken cube
- 1 bunjut soup
- 1 cup mixed vegetables (radish. Corn, peas)
- 1 stick of cinnamon
- 1 flower bud
- 5 cloves
- 2 cardamom seeds
- Little turmeric (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Fill with chicken or meat
Ingredient C: Decoration
- Slice the onion
- Slices of soup leaves
- fried onions
- Omelet slices (optional)
- Meat floss or chicken floss (optional)
- Salted eggs (optional)
- Orange Cabbage (optional)
- A little black pepper powder
- Soy sauce (optional)
Source from: https://www.resepi-sedap.com/2020/04/resepi-bubur-lambuk-johor.html
What’s In Store
Eat & Drink
Speak To Us