1. Preheat oven at 180˚C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Cream butter and sugar until pale andd fluffy using a mixer.
3. Add in eggs and vanilla. Mix until combine.
4. Combine all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and fold it into butter mixture. Stir in chopped almonds.
5. Scoop 1/2 tablespoon of the batter onto the baking tray and smooth it out using a clean spoon. Drop 1 teaspoon of raspberry jam into the center and top with another 1/2 tablespoons of cookie batter and smooth the top again.
6. Bake the cookie for 8 – 9 minutes until the edges are light brown. Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes before removing from racks to cool completely.
7. Blood Syrup: Mix corn syrup and coco powder in a bowl. Add in a few drop of red food coloring and mix it again. Drizzle on top of cooled cookies.