Prep Time: 10 mins
You Will Need
- Chardonnay, 2 Bottles
- Sparkling apple cider, 3/4 cup
- Castor sugar, 1/4 cup
- Fresh Cranberries, 1 cup
- Granny Smith apples, diced, 1no
- Fresh Rosemary, 3 sprigs
- Place sparkling apple cider in a large serving jug. Add in caster sugar and mix till the sugar has dissolve.
- Pour in chardonnay, fresh cranberries, chopped Granny Smith apples and rosemary into the serving jug and stir to combine. Cover and let all of the flavor infused together for at least 2 hours.
- Add ice cubes to sangria and serve chilled.