PISTACHIO DATES COOKIES
Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 10 min | Baking Time: 8 min
One is never enough! A Cookie recipe with a twist! You will have one, and another one and another one.. Yum!
You Will Need
- Unsalted butter, Softened – 113g
- Castor Sugar – 2/4 cup
- Brown Sugar – 1/4 cup
- Egg – 1 no
- Baking soda, Sifted – 1/2 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour – 1 cup
powder,sifted – 1/3 cup
- Dates, deseed and
shopinto small pieces – 1/4 cup
- Toasted pistachio, ground – 1 cup
1. Preheat oven
at 160°C and line baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a mixer, beat unsalted butter with sugar until it has
turn pale yellow and fluffy using paddle attachment.
3. Add in egg and continue mixing for another minute.
4. Fold in dry ingredients and dates into the batter using
5. Using a small ice cream scoop or a tablespoon, scoop some of the dough and roll it into round shape. Coat the ball with ground pistachio and place it onto
6. Bake for 7 – 8 minutes and remove from oven. The cookies will be quite soft at the moment but once it has cooled down, it will