A hearty chicken pasta meal filled with olives, feta cheese, and tomatoes to give it that Mediterranean zing! All ingredients are available at B.I.G. for your cooking pleasure!
1. Bring a large pan of water to boil, add 1 tbsp salt and cook the linguine until al dente, then drain.
2. Season chicken with salt and cook over medium-high heat on skillet.
3. Add tomato and rosemary and simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Stir in feta cheese and olive and cook until heated through.
5. Toss with fresh cooked pasta and stir to mix all ingredients. Garnish with extra feta if desired.
6. Serve with San Benedetto Sparkling Water as drink to pair.