Ho! Ho! Ho! Nothing beats a classic roast chicken during Christmas. Here's our recipe for a juicy roast chicken to satisfy the family.
1. Melt butter over low heat. Add onion, garlic, potatoes and carrot. Cook for 5 mins.
2. Add mushrooms, bread, salt, pepper, chilli flakes and rosemary. Cook for 2 mins.
3. Fill chicken with ¾ of the stuffings. Rub butter all over the marinated chicken.
4. Place chicken and balance of the stuffing in a roasting tin. Cook for about 45 mins at 200°c. Grease chicken every 15mins.
5. Once the chicken is cooked, remove from oven. Cover with aluminum foil for 15 minutes to keep it moist.