Lamb cutlets are a Christmas favourite! Try out this delightfully tasty French lamb cutlets to bring a taste of variety to the table.
1. Pat dry lamb cutlets.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl as marinade.
3. Arrange lamb cutlets on a large plate, pour the marinade all over the lamb, rubbing it into the meat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for half an hour, or for a deeper flavour, marinate overnight in the refrigerator, turning the chops from time to time (before cooking, let lamb cutlets sit at room temperature for 30 minutes).
4. Heat oil in a pan over high heat until pan is starting to smoke. Fry lamb cutlets in 2 batches for 3-4 minutes each side, depending on thickness until done to your liking.
5. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
6. Sprinkle with a little extra fresh oregano for added flavour and a little extra lemon juice (optional).