This Lamb Couscous is a crowd-pleaser. Succulent lamb leg steak, paired with soft fluffy couscous with a touch of lemon for that zesty kick.
1. Bring 170ml of water to boil in a saucepan and add couscous. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, stir and cover for 10 minutes until the couscous is tender. Add olive oil or butter and season to taste.
3. Drizzle lamb with 2 tsp of olive oil, coat with salt, pepper and coriander evenly.
4. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in frying pan over high heat, add lamb. Cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds on each side and 20 seconds on each end. Set aside to rest.
5. Fluff couscous with a fork, mix evenly with tomato, chick peas and coriander.
6. Slice lamb and place with couscous on serving plate. Drizzle any resting juices.
7. Serve with lemon wedges and mint tea.