Catch of the Day with a flavourful touch of Mediterranean feel. Check out this Seabass with Tomato & Black Olive Salsa recipe that's a sure winner!
1. Rub sea bass with 2 tbsp lemon juice and olive oil, then season with salt and pepper and leave it for 20 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl to make salsa, toss olives, tomatoes, basil and dill. Add 2 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil until simmer. Pat fish dry and put it in skillet, skin side down. Cook the fish over high heat until skin is browned, about 4 minutes and cook the other side.
4. Transfer the fish to plate and top with salsa and serve.
5. Pair with a glass of chilled sparkling San Pellegrino Limonata for a zesty taste.