Here is a healthy snack with vegetables by Diana Chan, winner of Master Chef Australia 2017
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/dc0oosgdjx71/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cooked/includes/class.cooked-measurements.php on line 492
1. Preheat the oven to 120C
2. Using a mandolin or vegetable slicer, thinly slice the carrots, beetroot and sweet potatoes.
3. Remove the kale stems.
4. Place all the vegetables onto a lined baking tray and dehydrate in the oven for 2 – 2 1/2 hour or until crisps. Season with salt. Place in an airtight container until ready to serve.
5. At the same time, drain the olive from the liquid and place them on a baking try and dehydrate in the oven until dry. This should take 5 hours.
6. Place into a blender and blitz to resemble a fine powder.
7. To serve, mix the vegetables crisps and olive powder together and serve in paper cones.
Serving Size 20