ROAST BEEF TENDERLOIN WITH GARIC & ROSEMARY
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time : 17-20 mins
You Will Need
- Beef Tenderloin, Trimmed, 1kg
- Garlic, finely chopped, 3 cloves
- Rosemary, finely chopped
- Sea salt, as needed
- Crushed black pepper, as needed
- Olive oil, as needed
- Sea salt flakes, optional
- Preheat oven at 200˚C.
- Pat dry beef tenderloin with kitche towel. Combine garlic with rosemary, sea salt, crushed black pepper and olive oil. Rub it evenly all over the tenderloin.
- Heat up the pan and sear the tenderloin on high heat before finishing it off in the oven.
- Roast the beef for 17 – 20 minutes for medium rare and cook it for an additional 8 minutes if you prefer the meat to be well done.
- Rest the meat for a good 15 – 20 minutes before carving.
- Serve the meat with sea salt flakes and grain mustard by the side.