Serves: 6 | Prep Time: 1 Hour | Cooking Time: 3 Hours
You Will Need
Ground chicken 500g
Turkey, roasted and cut into 1 inch cubes 1 inch
Red onion 3 nos
Ginger 1 inch
Galangal 1½ inch
Tumeric 1 inch
Bird’s eye chili 7 nos
Lemongrass 3 stalks
Cinnamon stick 2 nos
Chili paste 1 tbsp
1. Place red onion, garlic, ginger, galangal, tumeric, bird’s eye chili, chili paste and lemongrass in a blender and blend until smooth paste.
2. Bring the pot to a medium heat and pour in a generous amount of oil.
3. When the oil is hot, pour in blended ingredients and cinnamon stick.
4. Saute until the oil has floated to the surface and the mixture has turn darker.
5. Add meat curry powder and stir for an additional 10 minutes.
6. Stir in coconut milk, turmeric leaves, kaffir lime leaves, and toasted desiccated coconut.
7. Let the mixture reduce into half and toss in turkey.
8. Season with salt and pepper and remove the pot from the heat.
Share The Love