QUICKIE XMAS PULL APART BREAD
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cooking Time : 15 Mins
Shake things up this Christmas with this super easy brie-stuffed loaf to be shared with family and friends! We guarantee you that if you put this on the table, it will be a smashing success!
You Will Need
- Sourdough Bread, 1 Loaf
- Unsalted Butter, softened, 4tbsps
- Pecans, coarsley chopped, 2/3 cup
- Brown Sugar, 3 tbsps
- Brie Cheese, 300g
- Dried Cranberries, Chopped, 1 cup
- Thyme, chopped finely, a few sprigs
- Preheat oven at 170˚C.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the bread diagonally in rows across the top, down to 1-inches above the base in depth. Be careful not to cut through to the base of the loaf. Holding the bread firmly and gently over the top, cut through in rows in the other direction to create diamond shaped wedges.
- Mix half of the butter with chopped pecans, thyme and brown sugar in a bowl and set aside.
- Insert remaining butter between each wedge, followed by brie and pecans butter.
- Scatter cranberries into the bread and slightly push it in to avoid them from burning.
- Transfer bread to a baking tray lined and bake for 15 minutes or until the brie has fully melted. Serve immediately. NOTES: The bread can be stuffed a few hours ahead or the day before you plan to serve it. Just wrap in foil and place in fridge until are you ready to bake.
Note : This bread can be stuffed a few hours ahead or the day before you plan to serve it. Just wrap in foil and place in fridge until you are ready to bake.